- Thanks to Karen for going to the temple with me in the morning.
- Thanks to everyone for all the birthday greetings (facebook wall, texts, emails, phone calls)
- Thanks to everyone for coming to the park. It was so fun to see my family and friends.
- Thanks to Karen and Ron and Kari for their help with the hose and water balloons.
- Thanks to Kristi for lending your jacket to Luke who was really cold after all the water.
- Thanks to Cameron and Rich for making sure the kids had tons of fun in the water.
- Thanks to Dan for bringing the baby swimming pool (first base). Water kickball never happened but the kids still made good use of the pool.
- Thanks to Ann Dee and Millie for the yummy cakes
- Thanks to Larry for the BYU creamery mint chocolate chip ice cream - he knows me well.
- Thanks to Jewel for suggesting I bend over so everyone could give me my birthday spankings.
- Thanks to Ann Dee for trying to get me to sing a solo from the Dixon Spectacular - a little warning so I could mentally prepare and I just might have done it.
- Thanks to Cameron for driving my car back from the mechanic in American Fork - lots of work done to get ready for the big trip.
- Thanks to Lacy and Lindsy for letting me show them off to all my friends.
- Thanks to God for the awesome downpour that brought everyone at the party so close together in the pavilion.
- Thanks to Rachel and the St. Clairs for showing up just minutes after we all left the park.
- Thanks to my mid-singles friends (bless the Oak Hills 8th ward) for the spontaneous after party at the professor's house.
- Thanks to CJane for blogging about the party.
From the garden of Alex - look at the kissing carrots. Hmm - I gotta start looking for a red head I guess.
Mid-singles (if you dont' know what that is don't ask) after party at Matt's house - Olympics, pizza, wings and ranch dressing. Wendy? Liz? Ginny? Kim? You girls need to hold out longer next time.