1. Katy collected Garbage Pail Kids cards. That is just one reason why Some Kind of Wonderful is one of her favorite movies.
2. One time when you and a friend (I won't say who) were playing JEOPARDY on the computer, you had to look up the word "word" because neither of you recognized the word. WORD. Weird.
Before Katy left on a 2 year mission she put all of her precious clothing (rugbys) in a box with a LOCK on it so little sister Ann Dee could not wear them while she was away.
4. Remember in the 90's the cool pants were Geurbois (I don't remember how it is spelled) you know the pants I am talking about, they had the white label on the front zipper. Anyway, they had a skinny long pocket in the leg by the knee. Katy used that pocket to hold feminine hygiene products.
5. Katy is a huge indigo girls fan.
6. Katy likes lichens.
When I was in 5th and 6th grade, I hated playing basketball against that stingy mean little red head from Wasatch.
BTW, I somehow broke the lock or something because while Katy was on her mission she saw a picture of Tamara Pace (Kim's sister) wearing one of her precious rugbys. Oh the horror . . .
#7. Katy knows how to make a sensuous sandwich taste better than a really nice steakhouse dinner. Not sure how, but when you go with her she whispers something in their ear, and it is better. I don't go with her when I am pregnant just in case she is part of the columbian drug cartel.
8. Katy used to watch her brothers play basketball and baseball in the back yard for hours at a time. This led to the creation of her alter ego, Dodd Richens #14 for the San Francisco Giants. Katy has a rad picture of herself in a Giants jersey acting the part.
#10 Katy loves Dr. Pepper. And her VW. And the Bean Museuam. She was also the VERY first person I met on my first day of school at PHS.
#11 Katy and I both had a crush on Clark Beal in 8th grade. When I met Katy in mean Mr. Day's math class (7th grade) I just knew she was a GREAT person and couldn't wait to become her friend!
this should be 13 but 11 is the last one so I don't know what number to put. soo....12. I know you served a mission to Texas with my sister and that you are VERY funny.
Katy organizes her movies, cd's, etc all in alphabetical order. It's always easy to find something at aunt katy's house!
#15- Katy does NOT like dogs!#16- In grade school Katy was SO EXCITED to get Michael Jackson's new record "Thriller" for one of her birthdays and I remember listening to it with her, Ann Dee, and Laura Beal in her bedroom.
#17. Sometimes you talk like you're from the bronx.
18. In highschool I would chase Katy around the house saying "sex" and she would turn red and cover her ears and sing really loud in order not to hear me. Now I can't have a conversation with her without her mentioning the "s" word at least once.
#19 one time i was visiting provo and staying at Katy's house. we were just sitting around in Katy's basement on a sunday evening when out of the blue her mom came downstairs and asked if we wanted some meatballs. It was a little random, but it did make us hungry so we made a quick trip to the Wendy's drive thru. when we got up to the speaker Katy shouted out "Happy Sabbath"
#20. I know you wanted to get tips from me on how to burn and sell seasons of the Gilmore Girls. For my own legal safety, I admit to nothing.
I've submitted one already on Facebook but I guess since you ARE my aunt...#21. Katy used to watch soap operas after school and then when Grandma would pull into the driveway she'd run upstairs and act like she'd been practicing the violin.
#22 Katy ran over AnnD's foot with the sprint. It is still in dispute whether or not it was on purpose.
Didn't Tracy Red run over AnnD's foot once as well?
Oh I am laughing about the lock on he precious rugbys! Also the running over Ann Dee's foot! Oh man. Katy is a sweet Metroid playerKaty used to drive a sweet turquoise Jetta.Katy was the best babysitter ever!
You love the amazing race!
Katy hearts us all! And we all heart Katy :)
Katy once held the record for making the fastest Subway sandwich. It was something to behold.
#23. The first time I saw Katy, she was the loudest SBO bulldog ever! It was at a State Volleyball game! Who knew that later, she would be my companion in San Antonio TX!She introduced me to winnie con queso! (excuse the spelling) I have to say......YYYUUUMMMM!Pretty much thee most organized person I have ever met!One of the most goal oriented people I have ever met.She always has a way with kids...you know, the whole pop thing she can do with her mouth, but the kids thinks it's her hand...ha ha ha! (totally wish I could do that!)Probably one of the most shocking things....would have to be was on our missions, and she asked me one day if we could go home and do a make-over...a little help with the make-up. This was probably one of her most emotional times....TRUNKY!All in all....I HEART KATY KNIGHT!(She says that too!)
Katy has car insurance. I got pulled over on New Year's Day 2000 in her Jetta on the blvd in St. George. I don't think I ever told you about that. Thanks for being a responsible citizen and having insurance...for us not-so-responsible citizens who go 4 mph over the speed limit. Also, Katy kept J Crew stock holders very happy in the 1990s.
Post a Comment