going to Disneyland,
visiting Shasta - pretty much my favorite animal ...
My plan is to take two weeks in August (between semesters) and drive anywhere you are. If you are willing to put me up for a night (maybe even feed me dinner), please comment on this post. In your comment include your city, state, closest interstate highway, and closest Container Store.
I'll bring my blow-up mattress and my own bedding. I will need to borrow a towel. I want to start in Provo, make it all the way east and then eventually end up back in Provo. I know that cuts out all you who live west of Utah - sorry I'll come see you later. Now if I can't find stops that are less than 8 hours apart, my trip will not happen. So even if I don't know you but my friend knows you, I'll consider staying with you. Wouldn't you be so lucky?
In return for your hospitality, I will do any or all of the following for you:
- play you a song on the violin (you provide the violin)
- play you a song on the harmonica (I will provide the harmonica)
- tell you some jokes
- give you a spiritual thought
- go to your local tourist attraction with you (you plan the excursion)
- take some pictures of you and your family
- blog about you
- let you see the live animals at the MLBM next time you are in Provo
- take you to P712 next time you are in Orem (I'll even buy)
- give you your own signed copy of "This is What I Did:"
- give you a session with my personal trainer
- buy you a massage
- buy you a pedicure
- buy you a Senuous Sandwich
- get you an autograph from ANY of the Lady Cavemen
Larry thinks it sounds like a great idea but he wants me to sign up for AAA first - what a protective Dad.
So ... are you in? I must be sick of this darn cold weather!