- Drew & Ron... cause I haven't lost my testimony of the gospel
- Mom (physically)
- Dave & Erin
- Ability to exercise (there was a time when I couldn't):
- golf clubs (last year I think I lost two pitching wedges)
- my assistant at work, Matt, who is great
- my iphone
- a lot of facebook friends and real friends for that matter
- the ability to bribe Asher with candy or a movie
- temple recommend (physically or spiritually)
- shelter (my condo)
- transportation (my suby & scooter & bike)
- scooter parking spot
- any weight
- sense of humor
- a game of connect 4 ... I dare you to beat me
- my plant (it's been alive for over four months in my care)
- my view of Y mountain and squaw peak from my balcony
- love for BYU sports
- receipts (they are all filed away in chronological order)
I hate when you show that picture of your achilles. Want to run next week?
Seriously, I'm a little dizzy and slightly nauseous after looking at that pic.
But....here's to bright sides:)
What about me? You haven't lost me yet. That picture reminds me of the time Mom wanted me to give you a "sponge bath."
Thanks to you I just lost my lunch.
Oh Katy. It still just totally adore you.
And I thought that was a picture of your piccata pizza. Really, out of context it looked pretty delicious.
Post a Comment