Anyway, as you may have noticed, I've asked a lot of you (via the web) to give money to Drew, read my sister's book, or to vote for this cause). I know this campaigning stuff can be annoying but I really do want to help people and if spreading the word is how I can help, then that is what I'll do as best I can.
I've been feeling so grateful for all of the support I've been given over the last few years as I've promoted these things:
- laptop for Drew
- Ann Dee's books (see sidebar)
- charity golf tournament for Matthew Cooper
- APX facebook competition for Now I Can (for both Luke Jackson and Matthew Cooper)
- sponsoring me to do a triathlon to raise money for Drew
- Buddy Walk for Lacy
And now there are two more things to support and they don't require any money, just votes via the web:
- Angela Ahn (one of my BFFs) to become Sunglass Hut's fashion blogger ... just one vote per email address and you have to confirm the vote once they email you a confirmation. Go HERE to vote. Thanks.
- Pepsi's competition for Tipping Bucket (this is such a great cause because it would mean support for many other great causes) ... go HERE to read about it. You can vote three times a day (once on pepsi's website, once through Facebook, and once by texting 104182 to 73774) during the month of November. I just go to Tippingbucket.org every morning and use the links on their page to vote ... way easy.
- you can also watch this 30 second video to get the jist of what Tipping Bucket does: